“Maritime Cyprus 2017” offers the opportunity for shipping executives, owners, managers and delegates from other shipping organisations to discuss current issues of the maritime industry, policy and regulatory matters, forthcoming changes in the global shipping landscape, and future trends in international maritime transport.
The conference will be officially opened by H.E. the President of the Republic of Cyprus, Mr. Nicos Anastasiades.
- Mr Kitack Lim – Secretary General, IMO
- Mrs. Violeta Bulc – Commissioner for Transport, European Commission
- Mr. Marios Demetriades – Minister for Transport, Communications and Works, Republic of Cyprus
- Mr. Esben Poulsson – Chairman, International Chamber of Shipping
- Mr. Niels Smedegaard – President, European Community Shipowners’ Associations
For more information about this event click here.
To Register click here.