The Maritime Community meet in Rotterdam to explore digital transformation and cybersecurity within the Maritime sector. With topical presentations, panel discussions, Q&A sessions and innovator’s showcase the day is set to be both informative and engaging.
Panel topics include:
- Digital Strategy – how to improve your digital infrastructure for more safety and efficiency?
- Collaboration between ports and their users
- How can we make cyber security tangible and easy?
Industry Professionals Already Registered:
KGJS: VP HSEQ 24Vision: Risk Analist / CIO Allseas Engineering: IT Manager Anglo-Eastern (Antwerp): Fleet Manager, Fleet Manager & DPA Anthony Veder Chartering: Digital Development Manager Anthony Veder Rederijzaken: Manager ICT Atlanship: Technical Representative Bernhard Schulte Ship Management: Business Representative Boskalis: Sr Project Engineer, Domain Architect, Sr Enterprise Architect ICT, Manager Digital Workplace & IT Infrastructure Boskalis Westminster: IT Service Contract Manager Fugro: Global CIO, Global IT Director Engagement, Implementation Manager IToV Greenpeace International: Innovation Manager Jan De Nul: Manager Automation, ICT Operations Manager KOTUG International: ICT Manager MF Shipping Group: Head IT Dept. System Administrator Misuga Kaiun Holland: Sr Marine Superintendent / CSO-D / DPA-D Oceanco: Manager IT, Project Leader IT Rederi AB Eckerö: IT Security Architect Reederei Nord: Technical Department, Personnel Officer Royal IHC: Sr Legal Counsel /Legal Expert Seafox: Operations Maintenance Manager, QHSE Manager EU Shell: Shell Digital Ventures SMT Shipping: Business Analyst – Planning & Control Stolt Tanker Trading: Global Manager TT Planning & Projects Stolt Tankers: Business Project Lead, Sr Business Project Lead, Business Project Manager, Application, Engineering Applications & Connectivity Specialist , Sr Business Analyst Vroon:Group Crewing Manager, Shared Resources , Group ICT Manager Waalhaven Group: Group Commercial Manager Sirius Shipping: ICT Manager Seaway Heavy Lifting: Technical Superintendent, Manager Technical Depart. De Bock Maritiem: SSHEQ Officer CMA CGM Holland: Legal & Claims Officer
James Fisher: Int’l Business Development
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Mare Straetmans, Director Digital Transformation, Van Oord
- Martijn Mobach, CEO, Clearwater Ship Management
- Benne Engelen, CIO, Anthony Veder
- Sergiy Nastachenko, IT Manager, Reederei Nord B.V.
- Tim Hill, IT Manager, Exmar
- Edwin Franse, IT Security Officer, Van Oord
- Marten Van der Velde, Director Strategy & Innovation, Portbase
- Alexander Varvarenko, CEO, Varamar Group, Founder, Shipnext
- Cheryl Basil Sequeira, Digital Strategist, Port of Rotterdam
- Louden Hand, Interim IT Manager, Port of Amsterdam
- John Hoeven, Key Account Manager, Marlink
- Ron Vollenga, Domain Expert Maritime IT and Satellite Communications, Secretary, Platform Broadband@Sea
- Sifra Westendorp, Digital Development Manager, Anthony Veder
- Erwin Strik, Founder and Director, Onboard
- Mounir Bendouch, Director, Bunker Connect International
- Leon Yen, Founder/CEO, Threatspan
- Michael Noorlander, Information Security Manager Global IT, Vopak Europe and Africa
- Dennis Winterswijk, Sales Director, EMEA Retail Merchant, Inmarsat Maritime
- Gerard Lubberink, Systems Engineer, Fortinet
- Thomas Crone, Downstream Business Applications Department, European Space Agency
- Roy Kok, Founder, Smart-Ship
- Vincent Wegener, Co-Founder and CEO, Captain AI
- Gerrit Jan Konijnenberg, Strategic Development of Maritime Services, Vodafone Roaming Services
Weena 10, 3012 CM Rotterdam
No admission charge for ship owners, operators, managers and builders.
To register: https://www.rotterdam.thedigitalship.com/register/
ABOUT DIGITAL SHIP
For 18 years, Digital Ship magazine has provided the digital community of the world’s maritime industry with the latest news and developments, including satellite communications, software, navigation, vessel efficiency, cyber security, big data and analytics, to help keep shipping operating with maximum safety, efficiency and crew comfort.
Lyndell Cooks, Marketing Manager Digital Ship I email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.thedigitalship.com