Oceanology International China 3-5 November 2015, CECIS, Shanghai
Now in its third edition, the Oceanology International China Conference is developed with government and industry associations, connecting the latest marine science and ocean technology solutions with China’s rapidly developing offshore energy & marine industries.
There are just two weeks left to submit your abstract for Oceanology International China 2015 Conference.
Reasons to Present:
- Share your technical knowledge with 1000s of the international industry
- Target your content to key audiences via one of 6 conference programmes
- Strengthen your company’s brand and be promoted as a thought-leader
- Network and develop new relationships
- Unmanned underwater vehicles
- Underwater communications
- Hydrography survey & geophysics
- Ocean observing & instrumentation
- Underwater positioning & metrology